The developers of Double Double Jackpot Poker designed as a variant of the standard video poker. For one thing, players enjoy the 100 hand multi-coin format that allows for higher chances for winning. For another thing, bettors appreciate that the game has more four of a kind hands than its competitors, said hands of which are segregated depending on the fifth card held.
Double Double Jackpot Poker is powered by Real Time Gaming software. It is known for being user-friendly in terms of the features and functions provided for the players’ benefit including:
• Game speed can be chosen
• Speed deal available, which removes the card animations
• Details for payout computation are also available
The layout for Double Double Jackpot is also easy to understand, thus, allowing players to almost immediately proceed to playing video poker. You will see the hands being dealt in the central part of the screen, the payout details are in the left, and the coin dimensions are on the right. Your bet details, such as credit balance, bet per line, and total bet, are displayed below the central part.
But while Real Time Gaming software is a satisfactory platform, most players will find that it still has room for improvement in comparison with other video poker applications.
Quality of Animation
Such satisfactory qualities are also present in the graphics, animation and sounds of Double Double Jackpot Poker. Players who want the clearest images especially where the cards are concerned should use the highest possible screen resolution. The upside: The fonts are sufficiently readable on most screens.
Even the game sounds, which can also be disabled or enabled, are nothing extraordinary. But since most players log in to the video poker game for the prizes, this is not a big deal.
Players have a wide range of coin denominations to choose from, namely, 0.01, 0.05, 0.25, 0.50 and 1.00. Your first step in playing the game is, in fact, choosing the coin denomination.
Clicking on the Pay Table button will display the payout schedule. Each payout is shown separately for the 1 to 5 coins wagered, such that:
• 1-coin bet pays out 1 coin for Jacks or Better
• 1-coin wager pays out 250 coins for a Royal Flush
The payouts are proportionate to the number of coins wagered. This means that the more coins wagered, the higher the payout.
But there is an exception the rule. For a 5-coin wager, the payout for a Royal Flush is 4,000 instead of the expected 1,250 coins.
You, as the player, will typically follow the following steps when playing Double Double Poker:
• Choose the coin denomination.
• Transfer credits from your online casino account to the video poker account. Click on the appropriate chips, which will be displayed in the cell for credits.
• Choose the number of coins to be wagered for each hand. Click on the Bet One button as much as 4 times but for the maximum bet of 5 coins, click on the Bet Max button.
• Click on the Deal button.
• Click the Cash Out button when the play has been completed
Note: Be sure to maintain sufficient credits in your account for all hands.
What’s Hot and Not So Hot
Double Double Jackpot Poker is a relatively popular poker game for the following reasons:
• Significant wagering flexibility
• Speed deal available
• 100-hand game
• Wide range of coin denominations
But there are downsides to the game, which may discourage high rollers. These include the absence of Auto Play and game statistics as well as the fact that wagers cannot be directly placed from your casino account.