During the time when personal computers were just starting to materialize, a man thought of transforming the poker game. He created an innovative machine, which was draw poker’s electronic version. This man was Si Redd. He was working for Bally Gaming back then, so he asked the executives to manufacture his invention under the company’s name. The executives preferred not to veer away from the usual slot machines, so they turned Redd down and gave him the patent instead. In doing so, Redd was able to close a deal with Fortune Coin Company in Reno, to mass-produce his invention. It was under the company name, Sircoma (Si Redd’s Coin Machines).
Video poker has since, never left casinos again. It has even made it to online casinos up to this very day. With it, improvements continue to make this online casino game more entertaining and more rewarding. Perhaps you would like to try your luck in this offline draw poker spin off.
Hot and Not
All American Video Poker is a basic online casino game. It offers you an option for doubling your rewards. As you play, you can also view your game stats and use analytical tools. If you want to have less interaction with the game, all you have to do is activate the Autoplay button.
You just might get a bit bored because it doesn’t offer wild cards, gimmicks, and twists. Its jackpots even go lower after the Royal Flush jackpot.
All American Features
If you are keen on trying the All American Video Poker, check out what it has to offer:
1. Royal Flush Jackpot. In this jackpot, you have the chance to win up to 4,000 coins once you play five coins. You can also take advantage of the winning hands:
- Jacks or Better
- Two Pair
- Four of a Kind
- Straight Flush
- Full House
2. Regular Deck. It is true that you get no wild cards in this online casino game, but you can use 52 cards in a deck, each time you play. Every time a game starts, the cards are shuffled. In the regular deck, you regulate your bet with the (+) and (–) buttons. If you click “Bet One”, your bet increases by one coin. Clicking “Bet Max” allows you to wager the maximum amount. One you click “Deal”, five cards are given to you. Just click on the card you wish to hold. Then click “Draw” to let your hand play itself.
3. Autoplay. During the Autoplay mode, you don’t have to make a decision on which card you want to hold. The Optimal strategy in it makes the decision for you.
4. Double. Here, four cards are dealt face down on the table. The dealer’s card is the only one facing up. You then click on one of your cards. If it happens to be of higher value than the dealer’s card, you get your winning doubled. At that point, you can choose to have another go.
5. Great playtime. When you play All American Video Poker, you can play as quickly as you want. You don’t have to worry about blurry or pixilated graphics at all. You just enjoy the crisp graphics as you deal. You can even have hints, sound controls, and other options to make your gaming more customized.
6. User-friendly. As you know, video poker is everywhere. Most of them become too complicated because they want to stand out. All American Video Poker is basic and easy to understand. Beginners don’t have any issues with it at all. You just have to take a glimpse of the rules and you’re all set to play!
All American Video Poker is a simple, yet exciting game. Try your luck and see if you can end up with the highest jackpot.